Ford Focus RS Forum banner
  • Black Friday For 72 hours, forum members get 20% off at RevZilla with code FORUMS20.
  • Copy to prompt input

Windsor Pack

11K views 46 replies 8 participants last post by  ijudo 
#1 · (Edited)
I was phoned by the dealer in the UK today, which my RS is on order with. He offer me an extra option which Ford has introduced called the Windsor Pack, he explained this included heated front seats and a heated steering wheel. I think in the USA your seats are already heated but I am not sure about the steering wheel. It will be interesting to see if this option is offer anywhere else in the world.

Yes I have added it to me order before you ask. :)

#23 ·
The new passwords issued were a pain in the lower rear region. I think you know the area I mean. The lower case L and the uppercase i looked the same in the generated passwords. I did sent an email to the administration person about this.

I have never waited as long for a new car as this one, typically in the past four to five months. I let you know in another three months how I'm coping with the wait.

#38 ·
Not sure if you are seeing the spectacle that is the unknown progress of the RS builds but a lot of us selected for scheduling folks can't get answers from Ford. No one has info if they are building our cars or not so we can get an allocated order for 2017. Even case managers are clueless. It's really bad. This whole process is a mess. I hope you guys don't have to go through it. It's a joke.

#39 ·
The latest news I had from my UK Ford Dealer last week was my car build date was now out to November 16, delivery would be around 12 weeks after the build was complete. Delivery date to me around February 17. When I asked why the delivery date had move out, I was told the factory was shutting for three week for holidays.

This is normally the period used by the manufacturers to tool up for the next year's model changes. I am hoping that SYNC3 will be introduced for the UK RS, currently it's been in delivered with SYNC2. As Ford customers in the UK we have no access to any delivery or build system, if you want an update you have to ask the Dealer.The only good news was the Dealer confirmed that I do have an allocated :laugh: car

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.