Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was phoned by the dealer in the UK today, which my RS is on order with. He offer me an extra option which Ford has introduced called the Windsor Pack, he explained this included heated front seats and a heated steering wheel. I think in the USA your seats are already heated but I am not sure about the steering wheel. It will be interesting to see if this option is offer anywhere else in the world.

Yes I have added it to me order before you ask. :)

·
Registered
58 Posts
I was phoned by the dealer in the UK today, which my RS is on order with. He offer me an extra option which Ford has introduced called the Windsor Pack, he explained this included heated front seats and a heated steering wheel. I think in the USA your seats are already heated but I am not sure about the steering wheel. It will be interesting to see if this option is offer anywhere else in the world.

Here (US) the heated seats/steering wheel is included in the RS2 package ($3000us), along with Nav, and adjustable seats.

·
Registered
33 Posts

Nice! I didn't order it for mine but I dropped a note to the dealer that if one comes in with it, I don't care. I'll take it.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here (US) the heated seats/steering wheel is included in the RS2 package ($3000us), along with Nav, and adjustable seats.
Many thanks for that information. Ford is tailoring the packages for the countries it's sell the RS in. I asked in the UK about the winter tyre package and was told it's not available here.

·
Registered
121 Posts
There is nothing like warm seats on a cold or as you have in Canada colder morning. ☺
Indeed ;)

I remember my older vehicle that had heated seats. They would only turn on when you were sitting on it. I used to put books on the seat when I started it in the morning and run back in the house and wait :D

·
Registered
33 Posts
So I got a call back from the dealer. They were reassuring me af my order. I had little doubt since I've verified the order with Ford Service but it was nice they called. Also, I know the guy that knows the guy that orders the cars. ;D

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So when is your car due? I was told here in the UK the delivery to the customer is around 12 weeks after the build date. There is a lot more ocean between you and the factory so it may take longer.

·
Registered
33 Posts
So when is your car due? I was told here in the UK the delivery to the customer is around 12 weeks after the build date. There is a lot more ocean between you and the factory so it may take longer.
No due date yet. It's unscheduled at this time. But I'm thinking 3-6 mos which is perfect for me since I'm selling my truck at this time.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Just got a call for an available alocation only it has the RS2 Package plus the wheel and sunroof. So it added the RS2. I said I'll take it if available. It should be here in 2 weeks.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Well that's a result for you, please let us all know when you take delivery.
She hasn't called me back. I hope nobody had put a deposit on it yet. I was hoping to have the car for the summer. Apparently someone ordered black and they built an NB and the buyer backed out.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
She was off today and sent her an email. She's really been the easiest to deal with. Always a call back or email on updates. I hope it goes thru. Crossing my fingers.
I have everything crossed for you as well, do let us all know the outcome. I do hope it's a yes.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts