Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While I know its 'only' a lowly ST, look how effective and attractive the widebody setup is...Will be interested in pursuing this with the 2017 RS...

·
Registered
494 Posts
I hate the lack of originally here, looks like whoever did this was trying too hard to stick with rocket bunny styling here.

·
Registered
247 Posts
I hate the lack of originally here, looks like whoever did this was trying too hard to stick with rocket bunny styling here.
Its a rocket bunny kit photoshop, what did you expect?? LOL

That chop started life as Vivid Racings Focus ST, and I do agree with jobber, would be interested in wide body bolt ons...

Then there was the Gulf ST which actually uses a FRS/BRZ rocket bunny kit

·
Registered
559 Posts
That first render just doesn't look like it does justice to the potential of a widebody kit on the FocusRS. I like the Gulf body kit though. That one is nicely done. Colors are cool too.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Its a rocket bunny kit photoshop, what did you expect?? LOL

That chop started life as Vivid Racings Focus ST, and I do agree with jobber, would be interested in wide body bolt ons...

Then there was the Gulf ST which actually uses a FRS/BRZ rocket bunny kit

i'm talking about the lack of originality going on, just all cookie cutter kits

·
Registered
559 Posts
I think they look fine though. I don't think that you want to over do a body kit.

I like how the concave rims look with the wide body kit. It is pretty dynamic and the contrast is cool.

·
Registered
494 Posts
to some people, even these kits can be overdoing it, fenders come out quite a bit.
with the RS making its way to more markets, maybe we'll see more renderings and even custom RS's

·
Registered
559 Posts
As you can see from all the varied version of the Focus RS above, this car takes extremely well to customization. You can make a big statement with extra stuff on the Focus or you can play it simple and have kind of a sleeper car. I would be fine with just a few changes for fun. Rims, maybe a racing stripe.

·
Registered
471 Posts
As you can see from all the varied version of the Focus RS above, this car takes extremely well to customization. You can make a big statement with extra stuff on the Focus or you can play it simple and have kind of a sleeper car.
which is something that goes for just about any vehicle in this segment, and many segments above and below it ;)

·
Registered
559 Posts
True, true. I just get really interested in all of the different things that people do to customize their cars. I like to see everything to inspire and inform my own mods.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts