Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. So I ordered an RS but I want to put weather tech mats in it to protect the oem ones that they come with. Any chance the ST cut ones will fit. Does anyone know?

·
Registered
64 Posts
I thought I read that the front leg room is smaller than the regular Focus and ST do to the AWD System. But I will give you a Tip. I contacted Rally Armor this past weekend and they told me the Mud Flaps for the RS is the same Flaps for the ST. Part number is MF27. On order. Shipped out just today. Black w/blue lettering.

http://www.rallyarmor.com/index.php/rally-mud-flaps-2012-ford-focus-c-60_201

·
Registered
559 Posts
You could definitely ask the dealer about this, or perhaps asking Weather Tech might be a better option since they should be able to tell you which vehicles each mat is compatible with.

·
Registered
494 Posts
I heard Weather Tech is great with getting back to emails and all in good timing, so if you go that route you'll likely get a definite answer immediately, but I don't see why the ST mat won't work. Good to confirm.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Front leg room being smaller will be an issue with Weather Tech mats due to how much they try to cover just about everywhere in the foot well and aim to keep it a tight fit.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hopefully you guys waited because Weather Tech finally came out with their laser measured floor liner for both front and back row. I am definitely getting these soon, especially with the cold weather already moving in.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts