Ford Focus RS Forum banner
  • Black Friday For 72 hours, forum members get 20% off at RevZilla with code FORUMS20.
  • Copy to prompt input

Wait is Killing Me

9K views 28 replies 10 participants last post by  ExtremeFocus 
#1 ·
When are we going to hear the official pricing announcement, and more information straight from Ford? At the LA Auto Show in November? Or do I really have to wait until the Detroit show in January?

Come on Ford...

#2 ·
I'm guessing at Frankfurt they will make big announcements on other details that we don't know such as pricing.
I'd say few vehicles will be available for the media and journalists for test drives and first drive reviews would be written by then.
I read from another forum that would be when dealer order system will be open as well.

#9 ·
Might not have to go "aftermarket" if a supplier sells the stock UK parts in the US. That's what I'm hoping for. A company like Mountune that is backed by ford, to carry items not offered to US dealerships as options like the Recaros. Nothing about it being an emissions item so no real reason it isn't sold in the US market other than maintaining the status of UK RS being better than US because more options. A lot like they did in the past, offering cars in UK that make ours look inferior.

#14 ·
In the mustang now...

In all honesty I think these are going to be VASTLY more comfortable then the shells Europe will get...

The interior differs little from the Focus ST, save for some RS stickers and a preponderance of blue stitching. Sadly, the Recaro shell seats on the unveil car will not be coming to the U.S. as they do not comply with U.S. safety standards.

#16 · (Edited)
Those mustang seats would be killer.
Unfortunately, these should be what we will be getting here in NA.
ie. Exactly same ones from ST model.

Attachments

#27 · (Edited)
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.