Ford Focus RS Forum banner
  • Black Friday For 72 hours, forum members get 20% off at RevZilla with code FORUMS20.
  • Copy to prompt input

The Official Focus RS Club "I've ordered" list

37K views 102 replies 39 participants last post by  Goodchildren 
#1 ·
If you've put down a deposit towards a new Focus RS. Put your name here.:)

#5 ·
None of the order banks or books are open yet, that hasn't stopped people from trying to run out to their local dealers and put money in their faces trying to be #1 to get an RS in their neighborhood.
^ That.

With all the hype around the RS, it's best that anyone serious about getting one does whatever they can to ensure they get in ASAP before having to wait for who knows how long.

Money talks.

#7 ·
I mean it's true that money talks and I guess once you stay persistent with the dealers you can keep yourself in the front to place your order first. However, if the books aren't open through the dealership then money can only get you so far. Otherwise the dealers will be taking that deposit home with them haha.

#8 ·
I mean it's true that money talks and I guess once you stay persistent with the dealers you can keep yourself in the front to place your order first. However, if the books aren't open through the dealership then money can only get you so far. Otherwise the dealers will be taking that deposit home with them haha.
lol money gets you far ahead of the pack.
if a deposit they set gets you on a priority list of their own for when order books finally come online.

#16 ·
One of the dealers I had been talking with for Months called me up yesterday saying they had important and urgent news for me.. Called them back and they said they got their allotment (2 cars) and wanted me to get in as fast as possible to order.. And now I have done so =D
Did you get it for MSRP like scottydont? The dealership with the 60k+ price tag seems like such a rip off.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.