Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look at those grippy Alcantara suede inserts...:eek:

Is this the new steering wheel for the facelift Focus ST as well? The buttons on the steering wheel in the previous Focus ST were less appealing:

·
Registered
559 Posts
I bet the suede feels real nice while driving. Details like that can really make a car. Better then the perforated leather from the previous generation.

·
Registered
74 Posts
So will the steering wheel have suede inserts as standard? Or will there be an option for both suede and perforated leather? Also, there is an option to choose the stitching color right?

·
Registered
247 Posts
So will the steering wheel have suede inserts as standard? Or will there be an option for both suede and perforated leather? Also, there is an option to choose the stitching color right?
I don't think there will be an option to choose the stitching. I think the blue stitching is meant to compliment the blue RS branding... but then again what do I know :D;)>:)

·
Registered
471 Posts
Stitching options just take it way too far, options are great but they have to be put to a limit, only time they get that deep into options is when you have coin to buy a rolls royce.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Yeah I get it. I was just going off the pictures from above. The first pic has white stitching and then further down another pic has blue stitching on the steering wheel. That's what made me wonder if the Focus RS would have this as an option..

·
Registered
247 Posts
Yeah I get it. I was just going off the pictures from above. The first pic has white stitching and then further down another pic has blue stitching on the steering wheel. That's what made me wonder if the Focus RS would have this as an option..
For sure, I think its just a trick of the lighting. I was tricked too, It looks like white is the stitching colour not blue as I incorrectly stated above...

UNLESS....its based on your exterior paint choice. White cars coem with white stitching, blue cars come with blue stitching??

1 - 9 of 9 Posts