Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
bicycle bicycle bicycle bicycle bicycle bicycle bicycle bicycle
24 Posts
One of BMW’s models which is predestined for the M Performance parts is the BMW M2. Although the M2 already comes with a sporty setup as standard, many customers are looking for an even sportier and more precise chassis. Some time ago I had the opportunity to drive a BMW M2 with the height-adjustable coilover suspension and I was immediately addicted to the driving experience.
One of BMW’s models which is predestined for the M Performance parts is the BMW M2. Although the M2 already comes with a sporty setup as standard, many customers are looking for an even sportier and more precise chassis. Some time ago I had the opportunity to drive a BMW M2 with the height-adjustable coilover suspension and I was immediately addicted to the driving experience.

·
Premium Member
24 Posts

·
Premium Member
24 Posts

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts