Ford Focus RS Forum banner
  • Black Friday For 72 hours, forum members get 20% off at RevZilla with code FORUMS20.
  • Copy to prompt input

So I Won Ken Blocks Modified Focus RS From SEMA

14K views 18 replies 12 participants last post by  King 
#1 ·

I have been a huge fan of the car since its inception, when I was younger I saw the older RS which was never sold in the USA and that always devastated me so hearing of the new 2016 RS and how it was going to finally be sold in the USA really peaked my interest.

Over the years I have had a Lancer Evolution and currently a STI which I purchased not to long ago, unfortunately it was before the announcement of the new RS and shortly after buying the STI I heard the confirmation RS US launch, but at this point there was no way I could purchase one.

After hearing of Ken Block working with Ford, andFifteen52 to modify and raffle off a RS for JDRF and knowing I would be attending SEMA this year I knew I had to buy a ticket, while walking around the Ford booth I stopped and ask if they had any tickets left and purchased one on the first day of the convention, the kind lady told me to keep an eye out for a 313 number on Monday because that would be Ford calling to let me know I won, I thought nothing of it since I have never won anything in my life but figured I might as well try, at the least the money went to a good cause if nothing else and that was all that mattered.

Being so busy during the week I had nearly forgotten about the raffle, Monday morning rolled around and I remembered the raffle, it was 1 o’clock Florida time and I checked Ken Blocks, Fords and Fifteen52’s Instagram and Facebook to see who had won if anybody and I couldn’t find anything.

Moving on with my day I thought nothing of it until shortly before I left my home I got a call from a 313 number and my heart skipped a beat, after talking to the very nice people at ford I was informed I had WON the Ken Block edition modified Ford Focus RS!

At this time I do not have much to share but I have never been a member of the Focus community so I figured I would hop on the forum introduce my self and share my news!

I will be sure to update this thread as I hear anything new!

See less See more
#4 ·
I posted in the other topic for this car which was on the home page, this is all the information i have at this time but it is going to be a killer wait haha!

I can verify I will not be getting that actual car, it is preproduction and I will be getting a brand new car which will be shipped from Germany to Utah to Ken Blocks facility where it will be modified and I can take delivery, the representative confirmed I will not take delivery until Q1 2016 at the earliest.

Thanks for all the congratulations i look forward to being a part of the community!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.