Ford Focus RS Forum banner
  • Black Friday For 72 hours, forum members get 20% off at RevZilla with code FORUMS20.
  • Copy to prompt input

RS2 Package

14K views 17 replies 14 participants last post by  bruce 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Is anyone planning to get the RS2 package, a nearly $3000 upgrade?

RS2 Package includes:
  • 8-Way Power Driver Seat
  • Black Leather Recaro® Seats with Miko®-Dinamica inserts with RS Logo
  • Heated Mirrors
  • Heated Front-Seats
  • Heated Three Point Steering Wheel
  • Voice-Activated Touch-Screen Navigation System with SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link®.

Price: $2,785

#2 ·
A lot of those features would be very nice to have, especially if you live in a place with a frigid winter. I live in Canada so it is something that I am definitely considering.

I do not care as much about the seats or the navigation system though. I swear by Google Maps, and its free on my phone. I'm not that convinced that moving the seat in more ways makes it more comfortable. After all, you only sit in it in one position ultimately.

#11 ·
I'm getting it, but I'm not happy about it. I just want the suede because I didn't like the material of the seats on the ST2 package, and I'm afraid the standard seats in the RS will feel like that fabric. I'm also getting it because I want it to have native GPS. I know with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto I'll be able to use my phone for navigation, but I don't want to use my phone's GPS or data for that.

The adjustable lumbar is a perk. I don't really care about the rest of the stuff.

#15 ·
Hi, I'm in Upstate NY (no relation to NYC!!) and it gets cold here. The heated seats are great and heat up quickly which is a plus as there is no remote start on the car. This makes the heated steering wheel a really nice plus. We drive the car on any nice day that there is not a foot of salt on the road.

As for the 8 way adjustable seats. That is a great feature as I am 6'1" and my wife is 5'. The adjustment in the seats helps her have great visibility as it lifts the seats up vertically. She loves the seats by the way. And she's over 60. The track rims and tires will be a plus at Watkins Glen. But no way will they be daily drivers. The sidewall is like a brick until you get some heat in them. I just bought some Conti Extreme contact DW 245/40/18. The ride on the 18's is much better. You can't extract a tenth of the capability of the PS2's (legally) on the street so why endure them on the street. Save them for the track or Autocross.

I say get the pkg it will help with resale and comfort.

Man I just love this car. Smile every time I drive it.

Respectfully

SMC

#17 ·
Al Emad Car Marina is a leading car rental in Dubai agency that provides the cheapest, new and high-quality cars from the most renowned brands. We have the lowest rate for all kinds of cars and the best customer service. All our cars are qualified and in good condition, with safety features installed and tested daily. Our customers are so happy with their experience that they are returning and recommending us to their friends. We also offer discounted rates and exclusive promotions at our office in Dubai Marina and on our website during promotion periods. So get in touch now and enjoy your next trip with an excellent vehicle in hand.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.