Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Green in the first photo looks too minty for me but the green in the latter pictures looks nice. I think that I am going to go for orange in the end though.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Nice in the lime green.
Sounds like only 4 colors at launch. Would sure be nice if they'd include an impact color like current Tangerine. Anyone know if Ford has an option for custom colors for an upcharge?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice in the lime green.
Sounds like only 4 colors at launch. Would sure be nice if they'd include an impact color like current Tangerine. Anyone know if Ford has an option for custom colors for an upcharge?

I too would like to see Tangerine.

No custom color options at Ford. Not even Lincoln buyers can spec a custom color. You have to buy a BMW or Audi for that.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Nice in the lime green.
i haven't noticed anything like that but it wouldn't be that bad of an idea to do it going forward, i'd like to see that happen.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Whether it were offered by Ford or some after market company wouldn't it cost about the same? You can always look elsewhere in order to get a custom paint job.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Whether it were offered by Ford or some after market company wouldn't it cost about the same? You can always look elsewhere in order to get a custom paint job.
that's not going to be something common, most that get a car from the factory keep it in that color.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts