Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is everyone's priority number? I just put my deposit down yesterday on a stealth gray RS and my priority number is 25. At least that is what the dealer told me. I go back Monday to get my dora. Is this a high number for ordering this car?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Yes, it usually starts at 10. Mine is at 13 on my VOC.
However it can also change when you get your DORA.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Had my deposit in since November 3rd. My priority number is 99.....what time frame should I be looking at? I have never ordered a Ford before, so not super familiar with their priority system.

Just read that priority number 99 means I might never see the car..I think ill give my salesman a call first thing tomorrow..lol

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ya on my vehicle order sheet mine said 99 as well but everything won't be finalized until later today and he told me when the order is put in it will change to 25. I guess we will see later.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I also know that I am 2nd one to put my deposit down out of the 3 they are getting alotted so maybe they are going by 1 wave at a time and I will be in the second wave of cars that come to.my dealer not sure though

·
Registered
471 Posts
Had my deposit in since November 3rd. My priority number is 99.....what time frame should I be looking at? I have never ordered a Ford before, so not super familiar with their priority system.

Just read that priority number 99 means I might never see the car..I think ill give my salesman a call first thing tomorrow..lol
That being the case you might have better luck monitoring the used car market for an RS that shows up in the months following its release.

·
Registered
58 Posts
That being the case you might have better luck monitoring the used car market for an RS that shows up in the months following its release.
Thankfully not. I contacted my salesman and he clarified that once the order is picked up the priority will change (sounds similar to what happened with jbentley here). My salesman isnt expecting my order to be picked up for another week or two (I believe thats what Ford calls the DORA?)

EDIT: Also, I am way to freaking excited for this car to wait for the used market to appear haha.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Thankfully not. I contacted my salesman and he clarified that once the order is picked up the priority will change (sounds similar to what happened with jbentley here). My salesman isnt expecting my order to be picked up for another week or two (I believe thats what Ford calls the DORA?)

EDIT: Also, I am way to freaking excited for this car to wait for the used market to appear haha.
how many in line ahead of you?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I received my dora yesterday and it says priority 26. I asked him if he was able to get the number lower and he said it might be like that because the vehicle hasn't went into production yet and it might change once there is a release date. He also said that it might be because the of when we did it. I didn't put a deposit down until last week. Is there a chance I might not see the car with that kind of number? How high is the demand for this car?

·
Registered
58 Posts
how many in line ahead of you?
If you are asking about my local dealer specifically......They were allotted two to sell, I was the second. Apparently my dealer was lucky to get the two, some bigger dealers down the road only got 1 or two themselves. I hope this all pans out, its starting to make me slightly nervous!

·
Registered
471 Posts
If you are asking about my local dealer specifically......They were allotted two to sell, I was the second. Apparently my dealer was lucky to get the two, some bigger dealers down the road only got 1 or two themselves. I hope this all pans out, its starting to make me slightly nervous!
It's crazy how low allocations have gotten, but at least with it being that low it helps them to move the number they set quick.

Too bad for anyone that missed out.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts