1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
559 Posts
Hadn't heard of that Ford concept in Halo 5. Didn't really think of Ford as that futuristic of a car brand. Not as futuristic as Halo at least.

Wonder if the Stig will follow the Top Gear guys to Amazon, or is he owned by the BBC.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Not sure what the Stig will be in the future. Is it valuable for BBC to keep him without the rest of the hosts? Top Gear is going to fall apart.

I just wonder if people will pay the money neccessary to watch on Amazon.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Amazon seems to have had great success with its ventures and this could be one of those, just have to wait it out to see what they have to bring to the table.

I'd pay money.

·
Registered
411 Posts
For the Top Gear Crew? I'd pay money too. BBC really shot themselves when they let Jeremy go and with the £4.4m per episode budget that amazon prime has set aside for them, we may be seeing more amazing cars and tom foolery.

·
Registered
494 Posts
For the Top Gear Crew? I'd pay money too. BBC really shot themselves when they let Jeremy go and with the £4.4m per episode budget that amazon prime has set aside for them, we may be seeing more amazing cars and tom foolery.
Indeed, where ever the Top Gear crew goes, the crowd will too. Amazon taking them on was a smart move.

Even if Jeremy had his own YouTube channel i'm sure it would take off like crazy, but of course he's way beyond having to do that.

·
Registered
559 Posts
I won't judge the Stig's new show until a few episodes have come out, but the Top Gear audience will follow Clarkson. You would need to buy an Amazon Prime subscription which will be an obstacle. The BBC is free for everyone in the UK.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Expectations of stig should remain the same, driving a vehicle as fast as possible... no much to change there. Even with the ways the bring him into the clips will likely be the same, quite a standard way of doing it.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Plus if you're really passionate about it, cost won't be an issue or concern, especially if you're on this forum and looking to buy the RS ;)

Just watch the show!

·
Registered
471 Posts
I bet you they will add it in. They seem pretty good about getting most vehicles into the game and this is a driver's car. Don't you have to buy all the extra cars though? It's DLC?
That's just what I was thinking, being a game that resonates deeply with enthusiasts and with the Forza team seemingly being enthusiasts, there's no good reason why this won't happen, benefits them more than us!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts