Ford Focus RS Forum banner
  • Black Friday For 72 hours, forum members get 20% off at RevZilla with code FORUMS20.
  • Copy to prompt input

New member and FoRS owner

3K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  centurion 
#1 ·
Hi everyone,

I am glad to join a group of current and future FoRS owners. My '16 FoRS just arrived on Thursday, Oct. 6 but I am unable to take delivery until a recall is completed. Apparently, there is an issue with the US standards of opening the hatch. I ordered the car in February and I have been itching to drive this car.

I took a bunch of pics of the car but I was limited in space since it was in the dealership's showroom.

Thank you for having me.

Best regards,
Mike

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Hi Mike,

A very warm welcome to our Forum. I am an overseas member and find this forum full of good and useful information. Hope you take delivery of you new set of wheels soon, when you do I am sure you will enjoy driving it. Look forward to seeing more of your postings and thanks for the photos you posted.

#9 ·
The Civic Type-R looks kinda like an STI to me. While it does look good, for some reason the current STI model reminds me of a Carolla body. Btw, I finally was able to take delivery for my FoRS yesterday. I have been driving all day today with a mix of highway and town driving.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.