Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
I like it. I think it could look even better in a gun metal finish instead of this grey finish, not that it looks bad in grey.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I think Ford's done an overall great job putting this car together. The RS has a lot of attitude inside and out. The rims and brakes just look stunning on the Focus - it compliments the marketing color as well..

·
Registered
313 Posts
This looks like the RS' full optional wheel package. Lightweight rims plus Pilot Sport Cup 2's... I still havent seen what stock option tires will be...

·
Registered
559 Posts
Do we have any idea what the weight reduction is for these wheels? Is it actually significant enough to make a performance difference?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Nice wheel but it should of had smallest wheels possible. I was hoping for 18 inch as that appears to be the smallest size for the brembos.

They use 19 inch possibly just for pilot sport cup 2 tires.

$1000 for 4 Michelin pilot ss tires in 19 inch
$700 for 4 Michelin pilot ss tires in 18 inch

·
Registered
471 Posts
Not liking those wheels at all that were seen at geneva, rather go aftermarket and sell what ever OEM wheel package i get right away

·
Registered
494 Posts
when it comes to getting the fastest lap time and seeing the difference on paper, it'll look good, but obviously for most folks that will be owning the RS, none of that will really matter much.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Yea I guess it is more for the time trials and actual racers than it is for the common folk. Kinda reminds me of swimmers shaving their bodies. Every tenth of a second counts for these guys.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts