Ford Focus RS Forum banner
  • Black Friday For 72 hours, forum members get 20% off at RevZilla with code FORUMS20.
  • Copy to prompt input

Meet the First Modded MK3 Focus RS!

14K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  S.Elliot 
#1 ·

And who do you think it belongs to?

That's right, Ken Block is currently in possession of the worlds ONLY modified MK3 Focus RS right now, but not for long. Between him and Ford Performance they're offering you the chance to win the gorgeous girl in support of the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation.

So what could your $10 ticket win you? The RS has been dropped courtesy of a ST Suspensions coil-over kit, Block bolted on a new set of Fifteen52 Turbomac (a personal favorite) and then finished off the interior with KB skulls in the seatbacks.

See less See more
#5 ·
That's not likely to be the actual prize car for the JDRF raffle, as if you read the fine print on the ticket a car is not expected to be delivered until Q2 2016.

Unless that's an actual production car it can't be sold yet either as most of the cars running around are still verification prototypes iirc.

I could be wrong, but it seems likely that this is just a mock up of the car given that job 1 is still to come soon iirc.

#11 ·
Hey guys I created my own thread in the general discussion section, but I actually won the car and can verify I will not be getting that actual car, it is preproduction and I will be getting a brand new car which will be shipped from Germany to Utah to Ken Blocks facility where it will be modified and I can take delivery, the representative confirmed I will not take delivery until Q1 2016 at the earliest.

Check out my topic thread for my story and updates as I get them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.