Ford Focus RS Forum banner
  • Black Friday For 72 hours, forum members get 20% off at RevZilla with code FORUMS20.
  • Copy to prompt input

Ken Block Shows Off His Focus RS RX on Instagram

4K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  ExtremeFocus 
#1 ·

You may be proud of your Focus RS, but it doesn't have anything on Ken Block's Focus RS RX. Click through the link here and here and you can listen to the Focus RS RX rev its super-powered engine.

Also on Ken Block's Instagram you'll find pictures of the RS RX's carbon fibre parts and awesome steering wheel.

See less See more
#2 ·
That's crazy and indeed is way beyond what anyone will do, right in that picture alone we're looking at about $100k in improvements. Just designing and creating the body we see here takes a lot of money and time.

Watching that one video is crazy, wastegate is having a whole conversation, just chirping non stop.

Can't wait to see it in action in some longer video, and whatever color scheme they plan to officially release it in.

#4 ·
Here's a side look at the new livery on his Focus RX.

And they have matching tracksuits too.

I'm personally not a fan of the new livery, too many lines going through it and I don't know where my eyes should be looking. Also don't like how the wrap design hides the car's own lines. Ken Block will stand out, that's for sure.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.