Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just stopped by to say hello. Joined the forum after checking it out.
I should have a new RS next week.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Tell us more about your car, like what colour you ordered, any options and as Rspeed asks when did you order it. Here in the UK Ford dealers are quoting 12 to 15 months wait from time of deposit.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My RS is Stealth Grey RS2 option plus the forged wheels with cup 2 tires. I will be closing the deal Monday or Tuesday.
Full report on the deal and the pickup next week.

·
Registered
176 Posts
My RS is Stealth Grey RS2 option plus the forged wheels with cup 2 tires. I will be closing the deal Monday or Tuesday.
Full report on the deal and the pickup next week.
Thanks for the update. I hope you seal the deal next week and look forward to your next update. ☺

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I went to Winner Ford in Dover DE today to pick up the grey RS with RS2 and the forged wheels with cup 2 tires as mentioned in an earlier post.
I met with the salesman I dealt with earlier and he said wait and I will get the purchase form for you to sign so we can complete the deal.
He came back with the form and the price was $5000 over MSRP. I said I agreed to MSRP. He said management added $5000 ADM as they have the only RS on the east coast.
I said goodby and left. I refuse to pay over MSRP for any vehicle.

I will wait for the 2017 and buy from a dealer that want my future business.

Please add Winner Ford in Dover DE to the "naughty list" of dealers selling over MSRP.

·
Registered
176 Posts
What a disappointment, the dealers in the US are a money grabbing bunch. Here in the UK they normally stick with the list price. Look forward to you getting hold of a MY17 car at a sensible price. Keep us posted, please.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts