Ford Focus RS Forum banner
  • Black Friday For 72 hours, forum members get 20% off at RevZilla with code FORUMS20.
  • Copy to prompt input

Hi from California

9K views 29 replies 9 participants last post by  kellygnsd 
#1 ·
Hi Everyone,
Just like everyone else on the forum I'm REALLY looking forward to picking up an RS when they get to the US, I will be keeping my BRZ as a daily driver to get to work and such and use the RS for the rest of the time and for FUN of course.

Question for any resident experts out there - Will the early adopters have to pay a premium when the RS is released (I paid 3k over MSRP for the BRZ when it was released)

Dave.

#30 ·
CA 91 gas blows but that's all we get. I was limited to 18-19 psi on straight 91 and around 24 with 91 + 50/50 meth injection. I also had boost control issues and couldn't hold more than 22 psi at redline (8,000-8,200).

The next plan is to upgrade the fuel system with a surge tank and external pumps, ID1300 injectors, and a motor refresh and new head gasket. That may not happen until after I get the RS though >:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.