Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not all that descriptive in my introductions so to summarize it; I'm just here to wait it out with everyone else and to keep myself updated on the latest news and updates.

I would not want to miss out on being one of the first people to order the Focus RS.

·
Registered
313 Posts
I'm not all that descriptive in my introductions so to summarize it; I'm just here to wait it out with everyone else and to keep myself updated on the latest news and updates.

I would not want to miss out on being one of the first people to order the Focus RS.
Hey welcome to the boards! Have you spoken with your local ford dealer? Will they take a deposit from you in order to get your name on the list???

·
Registered
494 Posts
Hey welcome to the boards! Have you spoken with your local ford dealer? Will they take a deposit from you in order to get your name on the list???
Some dealers do that with a deposit requirement especially with a highly anticipated with the sort of allotment this has going for it, all to know if folks are truly serious.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was not aware that this was a viable option with Ford but I'll be sure to check in at the closest ford dealer and ask about it.

Thanks for the great tip!

·
Registered
471 Posts
I was not aware that this was a viable option with Ford but I'll be sure to check in at the closest ford dealer and ask about it.

Thanks for the great tip!
It might vary from dealer to dealer but I best most flagship dealers will be more than glad to have you sign up right there and then.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts