Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! name is Ryan, live in Seattle. Really excited about the RS coming to America. There are too many STI's out here...Got a chance to test drive an 2015 ST last weekend and the wife hated it. Showed her the RS and she approved...go figure, might be the color, lol. Currently rocking a 14 Sonic RS grocery getter. Before that had a built 93 Eclipse GSX. Can't wait to drive another car with some OOMPH! :D

·
Registered
313 Posts
Hello all! name is Ryan, live in Seattle. Really excited about the RS coming to America. There are too many STI's out here...Got a chance to test drive an 2015 ST last weekend and the wife hated it. Showed her the RS and she approved...go figure, might be the color, lol. Currently rocking a 14 Sonic RS grocery getter. Before that had a built 93 Eclipse GSX. Can't wait to drive another car with some OOMPH! :D
Hey Ryan welcome to the boards, its good to be a contrarian ;)

·
Registered
559 Posts
Welcome to the forum @Ryan

Too bad that blue color isn't one that will be available to the public. :( Hopefully the wife will still like it in another color.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Welcome to the forums Ryan! The Sonic is a great little commuter, but you'll really be happy with the RS!

I am liking the fact that the Focus RS will be relatively limited in production...you'll see fewer RS compared to STI.

·
Registered
471 Posts
One thing for sure she'll like it more than a WRX STi!

It might help to convince on the RS by taking her in the STi first ;)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome to the forums Ryan! The Sonic is a great little commuter, but you'll really be happy with the RS!
It is a great little commuter, more zippy than I thought it would be, plus I get about 32mpg on average. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts