Ford Focus RS Forum banner
  • Black Friday For 72 hours, forum members get 20% off at RevZilla with code FORUMS20.

Hello From Michigan!!!

1790 Views 4 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  Red Leader
Glad to have joined the Club.
Hopefully these forums have better info and less juvenile posts than the other forums I joined. As an example- "We have our first RS wreck" "What will you name your RS?" ect...ect... I can't believe folks actually posted to these threads on other forums. I was going to post on some of these forums "What was the last car you owned?" But figured most of the replies would say the last car they owned was a Little Tykes pedal car.:laugh:
I joined to enjoy the RS when it arrives along with other enthusiasts.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Each forum has its own taste, and I personally enjoy being a member of multiple RS forums and bouncing back and forth between different discussions.....This forum is great but no point coming here and talking down focusrs.org, their forum has a great mix of enthusiast info as well as random other posts on the car.
Hopefully these forums have better info and less juvenile posts than the other forums I joined. As an example- "We have our first RS wreck" "What will you name your RS?" ect...ect... I can't believe folks actually posted to these threads on other forums. I was going to post on some of these forums "What was the last car you owned?" But figured most of the replies would say the last car they owned was a Little Tykes pedal car.:laugh:
Welcome to the forum. Can't really say any forum is juvenile, there's just a variety of posts and I'm sure you'll find something to suit your tastes.
Welcome to the forums, but I can definitely agree with the others above. Each forum has a different feel, and posts like those you mentioned to really appeal to a lot of people. If it's engaging, it works for that forum. A forum is a community where people can come together and have a discussion about everything really.
Welcome to our forum, it's great to have you on board. I have not been a member long and find all the replies I have received helpful. I live in the UK and joined this forum because it was far better than some of the other forums I had looked at. If you need any information from this side on the pond let me know.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.