Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm Paul. I have not yet ordered an RS and plan on ordering next time on around. I currently drive a modified 2013 Kia Soul and love that but I just can't wait for the RS. I'm from San Diego but currently live in Phoenix Arizona so I was there for the RS auction in Scottsdale on Saturday.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Hi, I am Paul from the UK. Thought I join this forum as it seems to be people with a similar interest to myself, yep cars that make you smile. I have had a quite a few fast Fords and I am waiting for my test drive at the end of the month of the new RS. I will keep you posted. ☺

·
Registered
411 Posts
Another Paul! Welcome to the forum.
Going to be interesting to hear from someone who isn't a Journalist. Are you allowed to take pictures or record your ride?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello everyone! My name is Owen, I ordered my RS in January and I was told 4-8 weeks for delivery. This has been the longest three weeks of my life! I am dying from anticipation!! I have been driving a Cobalt SS since 2007, so this is going to be a huge upgrade. I will keep everyone up to date on my review when I receive the car..... But I'm sure it will be phenomenal!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts