Ford Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey gang,

Another Ford fan here. I started with a 1.4i petrol 99 Froggy 5 door focus when I was 18. I then moved on to a 2.0 TDCI 136 @180 HP Wolf Racing Mapping. When the time came for a new car, I bought a new Focus but Clipper as the family needed the boot space. With my previous Hatch I had issues closing the boot coming from home from Spain so bigger boot it was. The car is a Titanium X 2.0 TDCI 163 HP @ 195 hp custom Wolf Racing Mapping.

The family loved the car so much so I gave it to them. I then bought a brand new MKIII focus in December 1.5 petrol 182 HP and I simply fell in love with the RS and that Nitrous Blue.

As soon as my cash stabilises a bit, I will trade in my current Ford, has 5000 km and pay the difference to a Ford Focus RS MK3. Unfortunately, I need to wait for the summer for this to happen as the one I want will cost me close to 41000 EUR :eek:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.