Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
I kind of wish they got a bit more creative with the color scheme and did something with the grille instead of leaving it stock.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Great video and the Focus looks great as well. I do think they could have found something slightly more exciting for the livery. This just looks too much like the Focus RS concept. I would have liked to see some orange thrown in.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I think most submissions were based off of the forza 6 cover art color scheme with the blue Ford GT but there is a bit of red/orange and white mixed in so that the wrap is not just one solid color.

·
Registered
471 Posts
I can see how they might have pulled some inspiration from the Ford GT race car that was spied in Canada and shown in pictures in full.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
With the new Top Gear competitor coming out, maybe we will. Not sure if the Stig will be following them over to Amazon Prime so only time will tell but I don't think it'll be the same without him.

·
Registered
471 Posts
That's what I figured, it's going to be weird not having those clips where the stig shows up showing the potential of a vehicle :(

Especially when it comes to vehicles you really want to see in action:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts