Ford Focus RS Forum banner
  • Black Friday For 72 hours, forum members get 20% off at RevZilla with code FORUMS20.
  • Copy to prompt input

Ford Focus Sport @ the Essen Auto Show

4K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  Cosmonaut 
#1 ·

OK, it's not a Focus RS, but I thought that people would still be interested. This is the Ford Focus Sport that is currently being featured at the Essen Auto Show.

The Focus Sport sits below the ST . This model will be offered with two different color schemes: Race Red or Panther Black. Both colorschemes are complete with contrasting black or red roof, diffuser, radiator grille bar, and side mirror caps. The Focus Sport also comes with a set of black 18-inch alloy wheels.

The interior of the Focus Sport has a similar black and red color scheme. There are also aluminum pedals.

The Focus SPort will go on sale in Germany shortly afterthe Essen Auto SHow comes to a close. It will 3 engine options. There is a 1.5-liter EcoBoost turbocharged petrol engine, available with either 150 HP or 182 HP. A diesel engine is also offered, a 2.0-liter TDCi unit that delivers 150 HP.

Thought people might be interested mostly for the look of the model. Maybe it will inspire you.

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
Show Content

http://www.motor1.com/news/59889/ford-focus-sport-comes-to-essen-with-minor-visual-tweaks

See less See more
#7 ·
I dont understand why car manufactures are slapping the "sport" name on these vehicles when they are only hitting 150hp give or take. Its just like my Subaru Impreza "sport"....with all 148 horse. Its slow as dirt.

Cool looking focus though. Not bashing the car itself, I can see a market for this kind of vehicle, just not getting the name scheme.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.