Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 2017 Focus RS made its first appearance in the US at the The Classic Car Club Manhattan. The Focus RS is shows nearly production ready. Its aero, paint, wheels and tires, brakes, and interior details are all identical to what will be in the final production version.

The Focus RS is not in the Liquid Blue that was used at the Focus RS's debut. Instead it is wearing Nitrous Blue.

Check out all these photos of the Focus RS at its first appearance in the US.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Oh man, I'm loving this nitrous blue color with the black rims. These pictures give a much better idea of what the Ford Focus RS looks like, and it looks great! :)

·
Registered
74 Posts
I wonder how much colors will be available. I do like the look of this Nitrous Blue but I want to see the other colors like the Silver and White shades.

·
Registered
471 Posts
this blue looks great, might just be one of the only colors Ford has that will make the RS really pop.

especially have to like how they used the same nitrous blue on the calipers!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Don't like the blue calipers, they'll get burnt by tack day temperatures. I wished they be black or gold ( turn orange)

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't think that this blue looks bad but I do think that it isn't the most interesting. It just looks a bit more flat than other colors. A bit too saturated, too blue, not much depth. Just my opinion though.

·
Registered
247 Posts

It looks like grabber blue... not bad... but yea I don't know... the black wheels really dont go, maybe painted white yea...

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I've never been a fan of white rims on anything. The black rims don't completely go, but something in gunmetal could look good.

·
Registered
471 Posts
I'm for black wheels in this case as it helps to complete a theme going on here, if it's not blue, it's black and because of that spread of colors on the body.... black wheels fit in quite nicely.

·
Registered
494 Posts
keep in mind there are whole teams dedicated to green lighting such things, that a lot of time and money invested into suggesting that color of wheel goes on that color Focus RS

1 - 13 of 13 Posts