Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
What exactly are they revealing? Haven't we already seen the Focus RS? Is it just going to be outfitted in a livery or something?

·
Registered
471 Posts
Had a feeling this would happen, there's no way Forza could have missed out on one of the most highly anticipated hatches to come out. Great for Ford too since it will help make more people aware of the RS.

·
Registered
494 Posts
I wonder if the Forza Focus will be sold to the highest bidder if they do plan to sell it.
I can see it crossing the auction block over at Barrett Jackson :D

Then they can always do a giveaway to get a lot of hype and attention going on which helps their overall Ford Performance promotional efforts.

·
Registered
411 Posts
It would be great if the auction was international and the wrap was designed by Forza fans. Did not know that. It would be nice to see the other submissions to see what other possibilities are out there for a Forza 6 wrap.

·
Registered
313 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Even smarter move to get the community involved as in doing that it makes the project be that much more significant, this has me wondering if they'll do something with the Ford GT?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Most likely not as the Ford GT is already in the Forza 6 iconic blue. Any additional graphics will, IMO, take away from the sleek look that a solid color gives to the GT.

·
Registered
471 Posts
True say, with that being the case there might be a chance we'll see the following show up in Forza if it's not already:

·
Registered
494 Posts
I'd love to have that livery in Forza although I wouldn't mind if they diluted it to be a version of what we're seeing here.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts