Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
4.7 in the 0-100 is enough to make you out run some far more expensive and seemingly faster vehicles, going to be fun seeing the Focus RS outrun them :D

·
Registered
471 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Used market is fine, but people are looking for more than just the speed. It's also a nice car. Not luxury, but a nice car.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Used market is fine, but people are looking for more than just the speed. It's also a nice car. Not luxury, but a nice car.
Indeed, but fact is it's an option that some folks will want to weight out, something other won't want and instead just want something new. Many perks to buying a used vehicle especially if you're a value minded person.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Of course this will be an option for some. Personally, I want a warranty, and the fact that it will be a limited run appeals to me as well.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Owning a vehicle off warranty or still with a portion of its warranty term to go can still be worth it, just have to know what exactly you're getting yourself into before making the purchase. With that, you're better off.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Found an animated commercial for the Focus RS! At least I think it's a commercial. You can see the AWD Powertrain in detail.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZbrjzQ-_dg
I can't imagine that being the typical commerical you'll see, it's more of a promotional video directed to a very specific audience, like us. More along the lines of what i'd expect to see on Ford's website than off of it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts