Ford Focus RS Forum banner
  • Black Friday For 72 hours, forum members get 20% off at RevZilla with code FORUMS20.
  • Copy to prompt input

Focus RS Vector art Poster(s)

5K views 14 replies 5 participants last post by  2khb 
#1 ·
Hello everyone,

My name is Pete and I am graphic designer. I have just recently started doing some vector artwork of iconic cars and the new RS has been one the first that I have worked on. I just recently gave a friend a, early, version of a white RS, which he will be receiving his real one in the next week or so. So, I was thinking that some of you on here might be interested too. I will be doing all the colors, frozen white, shadow black, stealth gray and nitrous blue. I have attached two early versions so you can see what they will look like. They will be big enough to fit a 24"x20" frame with a matte. I have not yet decided on a price, probably somewhere between $40 & $45. If you have any questions, requests or to just let me know what you think message or email me, p.dials@hotmail.com.

Thank you for looking,
Pete

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.