Ford Focus RS Forum banner
  • Black Friday For 72 hours, forum members get 20% off at RevZilla with code FORUMS20.
  • Copy to prompt input

Focus RS to Appear at Ford Nationals in Carlisle PA

6K views 20 replies 6 participants last post by  Professor G 
#1 ·
http://www.carlisleevents.com/carlisle-events/carlisle-ford-nationals/

Jun 5-7, 2015
Adult Admission: Daily Thu.- Sat. $12 / Sun $7 / Event Pass $25
Gate Times: Thu.-Sat. 7am-7pm , Sun. 7am-3pm
The entire family will enjoy the largest and most thrilling all-Ford event in the world. Ford, Mercury and Lincoln fans will have a showcase of over 2,800 vehicles to check out on the National Parts Depot showfield. During this event, you will enjoy great indoor displays of concepts, customs and historically-significant cars and trucks; test drives by Ford Motor Company, a burnout competition, activities for the kids, industry guests, giveaways, autocross for all skill levels and club gatherings. The excitement continues with a shopping experience you won’t soon forget as part of the enormous swap meet, car corral and the Manufacturers Midway for the best in parts buying.

--

Anyone going? It's too far away from me, but maybe we have some FocusRSClub members in that area?​

See less See more
#6 ·
I like seeing the Focus RS in grey. I think the grey will do really well with some more exciting rims. That may be what I end up going with in the end. I'd really like to go to one of these events that is more of a race series or an enthusiast gathering instead of a car show. I think its partly because of the summer weather but it just looks a bit more festive and community oriented.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.