Ford Focus RS Forum banner
  • Black Friday For 72 hours, forum members get 20% off at RevZilla with code FORUMS20.
  • Copy to prompt input

Focus RS On Truck?

7K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  Cosmonaut 
#1 ·
Thought I'd share this here as it seems like the RS is being shipped on a truck but I'm not too sure where this is. The dark wheels do look very nice with the white.

See less See more
#2 ·
Most probably, Germany. The flat-nose Semi is the only type of Semi driven in Germany. I know there are flat-nose Semis in other parts of the world but I figured since Ford's testing facility is in Cologne, Germany, this would be where this picture is from.

And btw, thank you for this awesome pic. I can't wait till it arrives in the US and I can get my hands on one.

#8 ·
I'm not sure about the blue, the white is nice though!! I know around here when they ship cars, they're always protective wrapped in certain body panels to ward off rock damage and rubbing during transport. So, I know its not a truck in Virginia!

#16 ·
Those stickers are done a dealership. From my knowledge anyways. Some dealers have special incentives that others don't, and they are on the stickers. I doubt they come from the factory with every dealerships stickers in the window. Also, there's a fairly good chance they have begun production of base type models to stock dealerships and the "build your own" models come after.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.