Ford Focus RS Forum banner
  • Black Friday For 72 hours, forum members get 20% off at RevZilla with code FORUMS20.
  • Copy to prompt input

Focus RS Leaked Canadian Pricing!

14K views 28 replies 11 participants last post by  Northern 
#1 · (Edited)

In Canada, Ford will sell you a Focus RS for $46,969 plus $1,600 destination.

The Canadians have decided to offer the 2016 RS in one handy-dandy, fully-equipped package, with the lone exception being $995 for Nitrous Blue paint.

Besides 345 hp and a 165 mile an hour top end, the $46,969 CAD MSRP nets you powered and heated Recaro leather buckets, heated mirrors and heated steering wheel for those January mornings. Managing navigation and infotainment duties is Ford's latest version of SYNC 3, with 10 speaker Sony Audio System including Sirius XM, plus Power Moonroof.

Along with the 19 inch Forged Alloy wheels shod in Michelin Pilot Sport Cup2's Ford Canada will be throwing in a set of Winter RS Alloys and Michelin Pilot Alpin PA418 Winter Tires. So yes Ford thinks of the RS as a 4 season car, hey if you can drive an STi year round why not an RS...

They've priced the RS competitively, undercutting the Audi S3, BMW M235i and Mercedes CLA45, on par with Subaru's WRX STi and about $4,000 more then the VW Golf R.

See less See more
#6 ·
The pricing is kind of where I figured it would be. I was actually afraid it would be over $50,000. Although I will have to revise my plan. I dont love the factory rims and was planning on getting some aftermarket ones and using the factory rims for winter tires. But if they are including the whole shebang i guess i will have to live with them

#13 ·
Yea.. and I am hearing all these stories about price getting marked up by dealers down in states.
Little bit of mark up in Canada it will be in the S3 or CLA45 territory.
I will think twice going forward with my order then.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.