Ford Focus RS Forum banner
  • Black Friday For 72 hours, forum members get 20% off at RevZilla with code FORUMS20.
  • Copy to prompt input

Focus RS Leaked Canadian Pricing!

14K views 28 replies 11 participants last post by  Northern 
I don't think adding an admin fee is smart, it's just being greedy, Ford has already built in a fair profit margin for the dealers. I wouldn't be surprised if Ford checks with dealers to ensure they have real orders and aren't trying to hoard a few to sell later at a higher price.
ford builds in profit for themselves not for the dealers. The dealers are the factories customers...

Northern, are you referring to Canada? Because in the States all the addons are still optional. I got the RS2 package on mine, which added the heated seats etc but it was an extra 3k. The only thing that comes free up north *in the States* is the block heater. I also had to order the winter wheel package separate far an extra 2k.
I think he's referring to Canada. Do you know if northern states also got the winter tire pack?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.