Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Excellent video, finally an interview that asked relevant questions that a lot of us have, instead of "so, I have heard this car has a industry first drift mode, tell me more.....".

I actually wasnt even aware of the engine sound through the speakers, I knew it was in the 4 cylinder mustang, but not this. TBH I couldnt care less, it seems to have made the mustang sound slightly better, hopefully this is the same deal.

·
Registered
494 Posts
The part about delays has me feeling a bit better, that they're testing these and possibly doing more than they would normally being how big of a deal the whole Ford Performance movement is to them and how big of an effect is has had so far on a production level.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Too bad they can't say anything worth while about the dealer markups. That's the main thing on my mind at this point with the Focus RS.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Too bad they can't say anything worth while about the dealer markups. That's the main thing on my mind at this point with the Focus RS.
I was expecting something more too. However, I understand that there's not much you can do when your dealers are independent franchisees.

·
Registered
494 Posts
I was expecting something more too. However, I understand that there's not much you can do when your dealers are independent franchisees.
Looks like they should re-evaluate that part, that is of course if they see its impeding growth, since to me it seems like that could be the case. IMO they should be doing what ever they can to improve the customer experience.

·
Registered
411 Posts
European buyers get status updates without needing to ask for it while NA buyers need to go through Ford Performance for it. Yea, I'd say they have room for customer experience improvement.

Also, if the sound is coming from the speakers, what happens when you turn on the music?

·
Registered
494 Posts
European buyers get status updates without needing to ask for it while NA buyers need to go through Ford Performance for it. Yea, I'd say they have room for customer experience improvement.

Also, if the sound is coming from the speakers, what happens when you turn on the music?
it probably gets cancelled out, or is configured to play at a really low tone which would make sense and probably contribute to a better experience... after all they do want you to hear the engine.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts