Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
overkill for me but some of you guys might like this, maybe even more with them in body color:

·
Registered
313 Posts
LOL that is a bit disturbing...the wide body actually isn't terrible but the extra bits really kill the effectiveness... just wish it didnt look like a cartoon... the usual suspects will be on it shortly ;)

·
Registered
559 Posts
Notice the white rims on that model too. Everyone has been obsessing over the black wheels, but the white ones look pretty good on this particular model.

·
Registered
559 Posts
I think that the bronze wheels could look really nice as well. I'd try something like that on the blue or the red model. I bet those are expensive.

·
Registered
494 Posts
I think that the bronze wheels could look really nice as well. I'd try something like that on the blue or the red model. I bet those are expensive.
Don't forget about white!

White and bronze is a classic look and it'll go well with the color of the calipers

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Found another rendering of a stanced Focus RS that looks good IMO, still not something I would do:

·
Registered
559 Posts
This second set of wide body Focus pictures looks way better than the first picture. I actually like the second set. I would consider that for my Focus. I like how low it is to the ground as well.

·
Registered
494 Posts
This second set of wide body Focus pictures looks way better than the first picture. I actually like the second set. I would consider that for my Focus. I like how low it is to the ground as well.
Just one thing I don't like about that second one and that would be the choice of wheels... not what I think best complements the RS and even the extra aero bits chopped on to it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Guys, sorry I'm new to the forum and to cars in general. Can i have specifics on this body kit? I am actually very interested in this kit.
Thank you in advance!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Other than on a VERY smooth track, WHERE and HOW would one drive a car this low to the ground? Also, what (besides the obvious flares, etc.) is done to the suspension to keep hubs from snapping off with extra wide wheels?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts