Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
LOL, haven't you been around here for a while? TC off, stability and yaw control are hyper sensitively monitoring, when it knowrs you're going ass end first it will pull the plug...

·
Registered
411 Posts
Posting a large sign of what's to come just makes it more official and it makes the wait even more unbearable. It's also geared towards the younger generation because if they're going to drift in a car regardless of it being analogue or not, they may as well drift safely. Seriously.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Posting a large sign of what's to come just makes it more official and it makes the wait even more unbearable. It's also geared towards the younger generation because if they're going to drift in a car regardless of it being analogue or not, they may as well drift safely. Seriously.
Not to the masses, mainly the folks that are actually going to buy one since they've looked into it enough and see what it's all about. :D

·
Registered
559 Posts
I think that mentioning drift mode is just the thing to get people interested enough to look more closely at the Ford Focus. That is exactly what a billboard should do. Great job Ford.

How many other vehicles have a drift mode?

·
Registered
471 Posts
I think that mentioning drift mode is just the thing to get people interested enough to look more closely at the Ford Focus. That is exactly what a billboard should do. Great job Ford.

That it is, just that I doubt they're trying to sell people on drift mode but to use it to pull them in.

·
Registered
11 Posts

The Tesla P85D has an insane/ludicrous mode. 0-60 mph in 2.8 seconds is pretty insane.

·
Registered
411 Posts
For a hefty $111,500 before additional costs, I would hope it has a ludicrous acceleration rate. Tesla's just beautiful.:crying:

Not too sure how their Model X will fare but it seems like they are moving towards the more family friendly consumers.

·
Registered
313 Posts

depends who's driving matey ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts