Ford Focus RS Forum banner
  • Black Friday For 72 hours, forum members get 20% off at RevZilla with code FORUMS20.
  • Copy to prompt input

Floor Mats for the RS

8K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  RiverBear 
#1 ·
Hi, everybody!

I got my 2016 Focus RS on Friday, June 17th. I have already started adding aftermarket items, and the very first item I added, of course, was floor mats. And, natch, I selected the laser measured mats from MacNeil Automotive (www.weathertech.com). I've got bad news for all you RS owners out there. Despite the fact that the weathertech floor mats are possibly the best ones available, don't bother ordering them! They don't fit. Or rather, the floor mats fit, but the moldings in the mat for the carpeting studs do NOT align!!! I am lucky enough to live just a few miles from their manufacturing facility and store, and one of their sales reps confirmed this sad fact, and as a result, they added a note on their web site to indicate that their mats don't fit the RS. Unfortunately, despite the fact that I volunteered my own car for laser measuring, they indicated that they probably WILL NOT be making a laser measured floor mat to fit the RS.
So, everybody out there is RS land, call, email, text, or snailmail. Let them know that though we may be a small group, we are a very vocal one.

#7 ·
floor mats

here's what I got.

Brenda Hernandez <BHernandez@weathertech.com>

to me
Thank you for contacting WeatherTech!

The FloorLiners for the Focus RS models are currently in development. We hope to have this product available within the next 8 to 12 weeks. You can submit a product request form at the link below to help make this product a priority for our product development team. When the product becomes available, you should be notified via email.

http://www.weathertech.com/service/product-request-form/

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Thank you,

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.