Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Goodwood was once a sleepy, somewhat stuffy celebration of, ironically, speed. The classics and vintage racers have always been there, but in the last few years something fundamental has changed. Goodwood now comes with Factory support.

Ford is no stranger having debuted the new Focus ST and ST diesel there last year. For 2015 they returned with a double fistful of fury, the GT350R and the new Focus RS.

Ford brought along one Mister Ken Block to run the RS up the hill numerous times Sunday afternoon...

·
Registered
559 Posts
Goodwood looks like one of the most fun auto motive events to go to in the world. So many cool cars there and then you get to watch many of them make the run up the hill too. It'd be a blast.

·
Registered
7 Posts
It's a nice testament to the cars performance. The car sounds a lot nicer inside the cab and I absolutely loved how it seemed so manageable for ken to get it back in line when it stepped out a bit on him. Almost as if it knew where ken wanted to go and just needed some input from him to get there.

·
Registered
471 Posts
I'd like to know just how close to proddy spec the RS at goodwood was...
That is a good question and considering the stage we're currently at with the Focus RS, my best guess is its a pre-production model that could very well be close to what we'll get come production time.

·
Registered
559 Posts
That is a good question and considering the stage we're currently at with the Focus RS, my best guess is its a pre-production model that could very well be close to what we'll get come production time.
So you think that it is definitely different from production? And if it is, would it be better or worse than production? (and I realize "better or worse" are both subjective terms).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts