Ford Focus RS Forum banner
  • Black Friday For 72 hours, forum members get 20% off at RevZilla with code FORUMS20.
  • Copy to prompt input

Canceled my order

8K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  ju2tin 
#1 ·
Talk to the Sales Manager at the dealership I had my order at. He threw hugely inflated ADM expectations at me. This wasn't discussed when I placed my order a month ago. The expectations that were set when I ordered was up to $5k above MSRP. That's a real crappy deal but it's the best I could do in my local market area. I didn't have a signed sales contract or anything, just a VOC and a DORA

Spoke to the SM last Friday and he said because demand was so high he was going to charge me $25k ADM! I asked if he was joking and he said no, he was confident that he could get that much markup. I told him not from me! I canceled my order on the spot!

Eff Ford in the neck with a fork! I hope this Sales Manager slides under a truck and tastes his own blood. Fricken Dealers!

#14 ·
FNH, I think you more than anyone have the right to email corporate about the dealership's sales method here: https://corporate.ford.com/contact-us.html?contactMainTopic=VehicleServiceIssues

Think Ford can allot one Focus RS just for you? They do ask you what you want from them; "What assistance are you seeking from Ford Motor Company?"

Not even going to bother - Ford lost my business, I bought something else. I shouldn't have to jump through hoops and contact customer support just to be treated fairly so that I have the honor of giving them $40k+

I hope you guys enjoy your RS when it finally arrives

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.