Ford Focus RS Forum banner
  • Black Friday For 72 hours, forum members get 20% off at RevZilla with code FORUMS20.
  • Copy to prompt input

Available now

7K views 22 replies 5 participants last post by  Focused 
#1 ·
#6 ·
I got a call from Sunrise Ford Fontana on Friday. They had two available. I checked their website today and there's only one left: http://www.sunrisefordfontana.com/inventory/New-2016-Ford-Focus-RS-WF0DP3TH7G4113945/

I don't know how much they're charging over MSRP but the person I spoke with on the phone said between 3 and 6 grand. I made up my mind three weeks back and bought a Golf R so I'm no longer in the market for RS, but if I was I guess 3,000 over MSRP is something I would consider.

#9 · (Edited)
I couldn't be happier with my choice. What they say about the lack of driving engagement is absolutely true, but only if you get the DSG. I got mine with manual transmission and DCC and it's a blast.

It took me months to decide between the RS and R and it was an exhausting process to say the least. I will share the details on how I came to my final decision in the tread that I started, Focus RS vs Golf R, hoping to help everyone who is trying to decide between the two hatches.

#18 ·
I've been trying to get my wife to get rid of our 2006 Audi A3 but she likes it too much. So I got all the service done including timing belt to a tune of $1500. It's been a very good car. I bought it new 10 yrs ago. Now has 110k miles. I'll have to keep it a while. But I did warn her of being kicked out of the garage soon. Very soon I hope.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.