Ford Focus RS Forum banner
  • Black Friday For 72 hours, forum members get 20% off at RevZilla with code FORUMS20.
  • Copy to prompt input

Automatic Markups!!

6K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  GrauGeist 
#1 ·
#15 ·
Hi guys, just ordered my RS woot. A comment on the markup though. As I understand it each dealership decides what they will mark up the cars, this isn't in anyway controlled by Ford. Here's my example: I ordered one in Madison WI after searching for a little bit and settled on $4,500 over MSRP. I thought it was a decent deal but decided to keep looking as long as I already had one on lock down. Well not 2 days later I found one in Milwaukee for $500 over MSRP which is more than reasonable for a markup. I canceled the Madison order after giving them a chance to match the price, they refused and lost my business.

#18 ·
I got mine without any markup (2017 RS, Oct of 2017) BUT since the dealer had ordered it for a customer before me, it had EVERY possible option checked, including the car cover!!
Ended up about $4K more than it would have had I ordered only the RS2 package and maybe alloy Y-spokes with "normal" summer tires!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.