Ford Focus RS Forum banner

141 - 150 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
The RS is a terrible car in the long, the more miles you put on it the worse it gets. Fun, ya, but a 1980 delta 88 is also fun if you drive it right. With regular tires it handles like any other car, track mode is....meh. drift mode is fun, but meh, the car doesnt stop in wet weather because water goes on brakes ooops there goes a $70k car because of Fords sweet technology, the guard under the motor bay is a $1000 piece of paper that cant handle a snow storm, rattles all over the place, ricaro seats that are uncomfortable, 1 seat has power options LOL, mirror defrosters dont work already, and the car only has 50k kms. The car doesnt get driven hard, just driven daily.
The RS will be traded in for a WRX with a smile.
Sorry for the bad news but the RS is junk, by far the worst car ever owned.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ford Focus RS FOR SALE

I am selling a new Focus RS 2018 (blue) for $46,500, anyone interested, contact me by calling into Meadowvale Ford and asking for Braydon

Come take a look at the vehicle.

Details for financing or leasing are available, via email or over the phone. Hurry, at this price point these RS' are going quickly.

·
Administrator
43 Posts
Price is great for a reliable Focus - all ages! Although I will be honest and say I just turned 40. As for models, hatchbacks all the way.
One year behind ya and sold my older ZX3 last year.

It was a blast

Jeff M

141 - 150 of 150 Posts