Ford Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
313 Posts
Oh how I hope this turns buyers off.

Simple fact, it will complete the journey to irrelevancy. "I passed because the calliper paint doesn't square with my current selection of fashion ensembles. The shade just didn't 'speak to me', I didn't feel it was expressing my individual uniqueness nearly enough so I bought a BMW"

·
471 Posts
Didn't Ford say at some point the blue Brembos were only for the front wheel? That stealth grey car has them on the back wheels.
didn't find anything with a quick search that specifically talks about the rears but what I did find does make your statement hold more weight as they only mention the front brakes in the follow:

For enhanced braking performance in hard track driving, the all-new Focus RS features 13.78-inch ventilated front discs, up from 13.23 inches on the previous Focus RS. Lightweight aluminum Brembo four-piston monobloc calipers are painted in distinctive RS blue with a Brembo logo available.
from a Ford press release: https://media.ford.com/content/ford...3/03/all-new-focus-rs-makes-global-debut.html

1 - 12 of 12 Posts