Ford Focus RS Forum banner
  • Black Friday For 72 hours, forum members get 20% off at RevZilla with code FORUMS20.
  • Copy to prompt input

2016 Focus RS, Park Assist?

5K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  Cosmonaut 
#1 ·
Do you think they'll bake park assist into the RS? Its a premium option and we've seen other manufacturers bundling park assist into their highest trims.

I don't really want it and would rather not pay for something I wont use, so I'm hoping they don't include it as standard equipment...

#5 ·
Thing is, if they really give it 350 ponies, then you can probably afford to mount a couple of toys extra. Not park assist for me, that would be pointless, but looking at the interior there's a button for heated front seats. Now those are heavy things, but...maybe, just maybe. I'm not planning to compete in rallies in it, so at least to have the choice would be nice. But again, it depends on the final engine power number.

#7 ·
Good point.
Fact is, it's a vehicle that will also have to do well in the city, having enough things going on geared towards improve city driving and not just being strictly track-focused, wouldn't be all that of a bad move.

I'd want heated seats, but can live without them, won't mind the extra 5-10 minutes of letting the cabin to get warmer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.