Ford Focus RS Forum banner
  • Black Friday For 72 hours, forum members get 20% off at RevZilla with code FORUMS20.
  • Copy to prompt input

Autocar - Ford Focus RS vs. BMW M2

3K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Focused 
#1 · (Edited)
Autocar places the Ford Focus RS against the BMW M2, both blue of course. In the video we can see snips of acceleration, banking turns, and of course the exhaust notes. Both sound mean in my opinion. However, do you feel like these two vehicles belong in the same class ? Which one would you choose to own? Lets hear it !!

Personally I would go with the M2, only because it suits my styling, and I really like that stock exhaust tone.

"It's mega hatch vs super coupé in this week's Autocar, for what is one of the greatest twin tests of 2016 - watch our video to whet your appetite"

#2 ·
They would probably pick the Focus RS since it's the more affordable choice. I won't really know until someone who subscribes to their magazine posts here.

Can you really compare a coupe to a hot hatch that costs less? BMW does produce fantastic cars and I would own both if I could be when it comes down to utility and price, the RS wins.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.