Ford Focus RS Forum banner
  • Black Friday For 72 hours, forum members get 20% off at RevZilla with code FORUMS20.
  • Copy to prompt input

The optional bucket seats

4K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Bluetube 
#1 ·
I've specified our RS with the optional bucket seats, but a work associate who has sat in an RS with the bucket seats (it was a left hand drive car being passed around the dealers) felt they were positioned quite low, and they don't of course have height adjustment.

I'm 6 foot tall and so its not an issue for me, but my wife is 5 foot 1 and so I'm now wondering if they might be too low for her!

Just wondering if anyone had any thoughts? I thought I'd read a reviewer saying he thought they'd been fixed too high.

Best regards.

#8 ·
I have a 2016 RS 2 and use the car as a daily driver. The seats only adjust up and down from the rear mounts on the seat and do not adjust up and down from the front at all. I am 6 feet and find the seats to be very uncomfortable and don't understand how such an amazing car could be built and have front seats that are flat out uncomfortable. Wrote to Ford but had no response. I am looking for a different seat and welcome any suggestions from anyone.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.