Ford Focus RS Forum banner
  • Black Friday For 72 hours, forum members get 20% off at RevZilla with code FORUMS20.
  • Copy to prompt input

Jeremy Clarkson Drifts The Focus RS

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Red Leader 
#1 ·
I assumed at some point, either TopGear or Jeremy and the guys will test out the Focus RS and Jeremy didn't let me down.

He's shredding through the Focus RS drift tires and you can see the post drift tire on his twitter page. Makes you wonder how long the tires will last an average person who occasionally drifts.

Here's another shot of it during a shoot.

See less See more
#2 ·
I assumed at some point, either TopGear or Jeremy and the guys will test out the Focus RS and Jeremy didn't let me down.

He's shredding through the Focus RS drift tires and you can see the post drift tire on his twitter page. Makes you wonder how long the tires will last an average person who occasionally drifts.
Yeah for as much as im looking forward to drift mode, those tires arent gonna be cheap........

Cant wait for "Top Gears" review on the RS....Im assuming its going to be part of their new unnamed show.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.