Ford Focus RS Forum banner
  • Black Friday For 72 hours, forum members get 20% off at RevZilla with code FORUMS20.
  • Copy to prompt input

Nitrous Blue First Pics

22K views 31 replies 10 participants last post by  S.Elliot 
#1 ·
Apparently these are the first photos of the production-spec Nitrous Blue color, as displayed on the Geneva show stand.

New wheel design too! :)

See less See more
#2 ·
"Five striking exterior colours include Nitrous Blue, a vibrant four-coat metallic finish exclusive to the RS, as well as Stealth Grey, Shadow Black, Magnetic Grey and Frozen White. The car displayed in Geneva features the same special Liquid Blue colour scheme first seen on the all-new Ford GT revealed in January at the North American International Auto Show."

LINK

#12 ·
Its not a massive issue, we wont get the Euro spec seats but Ford has long offered Recaros to the US market...

2015 Mustang

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
Show Content

Focus ST

Show Content

And available from the Ford Racing Catalogue

Not to mention the Z/28

Show Content

I'm not worried, we'll get something more then suitable...

#17 ·
the problem with aftermarket shell seats ...is that i think if you get in an accident, people can sue you left and right even if it is not your fault of the accident. Or if you get injured, insurance will probably not cover you, due to your aftermarket seats.

Yes i thought about just putting in RaceTech/Status/Recaro shell seats in a car before.

#19 ·
the problem with aftermarket shell seats ...is that i think if you get in an accident, people can sue you left and right even if it is not your fault of the accident. Or if you get injured, insurance will probably not cover you, due to your aftermarket seats.

Yes i thought about just putting in RaceTech/Status/Recaro shell seats in a car before.
how do shell seats have anything to do with being involved in an accident?

If the law is this way then we've truely run away from logic...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.