Ford Focus RS Forum banner
  • Black Friday For 72 hours, forum members get 20% off at RevZilla with code FORUMS20.
  • Copy to prompt input

18 inch wheels 5x108

18K views 26 replies 6 participants last post by  S.Elliot 
#1 ·
I was looking in the St forums for the right wheel for the new focus rs.
St owners seem to go for the gram light 57dr wheel in 5x108 with 38offset 18x8.5.

Or oz ultralegerra 18x8 with 38 offset.

Just curious if anyone else is thinking of making their wheel size 1 inch smaller? There doesn't seem to be a lot of 5x108 light weight wheel options in 18 inch.

I prefer the thick 5 spoke or 6 spoke look but the new 19 inch wheels they showed at Geneva looks awesome.

#18 · (Edited)
Loving the Compomotive m06 19x8 look.

Expecially in Gray, White, or Black. It probably even looks good in silver.

Only downsides are..its about 25lb and can only be purchased online from overseas from my research..

but supposedly are said to be some of the strongest wheels ever, as they are marketed for rally and poor road conditions.

#22 ·
Currently looking at the following brands:

Speedline wheels - Marmora

Braid wheels - Full Race

EvoCorse wheels - SanremoCorse/Zero

Compomotive wheels - M06

Braid is readily available in the USA.
I found a website that I can get Speedline wheels shipped to USA

I don't know much about EvoCorse Wheels.

Compomotive wheels I have inquired the company about.

From you guys' experience, which is the wheel to go for? Is Aluminum an ideal material for sturdiness and rallycross? I do plan on doing a bit of off roading, and that's why I'm looking at wheels that can be used for Track, Tarmac Rally, RallyCross.

#25 ·
Just researched the speed lines in 18x8 and people say they weigh 10.2kg. It's also very difficult to track down the type 2120 wheel rather than the aftermarket speed line Turini wheel.

Right now my focus is on evo corse and braids. The evo corse wheel already has an application for focus st's 5x108....,only thing is they don't list the price.

I am highly leaning towards the braid full race rallycross spec right now because of braid's reputation.....and confidence in that I can run on unpaved roads without worry. 20-21lb wheel that has a reputation to be bullet proof and at $340 per wheel is a really good choice.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.